HDPE Plastic Sheet Info
HDPE has a natural, smooth gloss finish on both sides of the sheet. It is extremely versatile with outstanding properties
and good chemical resistance for a wide variety of applications at a very competitive cost. The material is easy to machine and fabricate. High density material offers high heat stability and high impact strength for industrial and use in orthotic and prosthetic applications.
- Aviation and Transportation
- Chemical and Corrosion Resistance
- Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Cabinetry and Outdoor Furniture
- Food and Beverage Processing
- Restroom, Shower Partitions and Lockers
Cut Tolerance +0" -.25"
|Tensile Strength (psi):||4,000|
|Impact Strength (ft-lbs/in):||1.1|
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (in/in/°F x 10-5):||9|
|Water Absorption (24hr Immersion):||.1|
|Flexural Modulus of Elasticity (psi):||200,000|