PVC Chemical Resistant Plastic Sheet Info
In addition to having excellent resistance to acids and alkalies, these sheets are excellent electrical insulators. They're made of thermoformable PVC Type 1 and are widely used to fabricate valve parts and tanks for chemical-processing applications.
- Color: Gray
- Temperature Range: 0° to 150° F
- Tensile Strength: 7,000-7,800 psi (Good)
- Impact Strength: 0.7-3 ft.-lbs./in. (Poor)
- Hardness: Rockwell R110-R120 (Hard)
- Specifications Met: UL 94V0
- For Use Outdoors: N
Cut Tolerance +0" -.25"
|Tensile Strength (psi):||7,500|
|Impact Strength (ft-lbs/in):||1|
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (in/in/°F x 10-5):||3.2|
|Water Absorption (24hr Immersion):||.06|
|Dielectric Strength (V/mil):||544|
|Flexural Modulus of Elasticity (psi):||481,000|