PVC Type 1 Plastic Sheet Info
In addition to having excellent resistance to acids and alkalies, these sheets are excellent electrical insulators. They're made of thermoformable PVC Type 1 and are widely used to fabricate valve parts and tanks for chemical-processing applications.
- Chemical and Corrosion Reistantance
- Excellent electrical insulator
- Made of thermoformable PVC Type 1
- Laboratory Equipment
- Cabinetry and Outdoor Furniture
- Valve parts and tanks for chemical-processing applications
Cut Tolerance +0" -.25"
|Tensile Strength (psi):||7,500|
|Impact Strength (ft-lbs/in):||1|
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (in/in/°F x 10-5):||3.2|
|Water Absorption (24hr Immersion):||.06|
|Dielectric Strength (V/mil):||544|
|Flexural Modulus of Elasticity (psi):||481,000|